Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Introduction

Hello Readers,

My name is Sharifa. I'm 20 years old and on occasion people tell me I'm wise beyond my years. And sometimes I act just like a typical 20 year old and quickly regret it. I hate the word regret...but sometimes no other word seems to fit. I'm still figuring myself out blah blah [insert more cliche sayings here]. But it's so true,I've learned that I get bored so easily. From boys,style,majors and even friends. Maybe I have HUGE intimacy and trust issues or I have yet to find something or someone to stimulate me and to teach me something new about myself and the world everyday.Shouldn't relationships be about learning from one another?

Currently,I'm a Psychology/Early Childhood Major...it's fine,i guess. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. And I find college to be a load of bullcrap but that's for a different post:D I would love to become a successful writer and have my own column or even better yet my own magazine or ya know a mega-popular blog*waves* I can't picture myself slaving to help a douche get a dollar. I hate following orders and cycles. I hate cycles (especially menstrual cycles)and routines doing the same thing every single gotdamn day. Or you know the life cycle we're all suppose to adhere to ------> Finish HS. Graduate College.Work.Marry&Have Babies.Work.Die.

Thrilling,ain't it? Let's make our own paths in life,can't hurt to try.

Love ya,
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment